Irish Mountain
Running Association

Juniors Hill Running Course

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsJan 26 2020, 3:01pmGreat day has yesterday as Paul Tierney and Miriam Maher hosted the Junior hill training day in Ballyhoura.

The will hopefully be another session going ahead in March. Great education and advice from Paul of Missing Link coaching.

All enjoyed the day if both classroom & trails.
Register your interest if you have a teen from 16-17 years old who would like to develop into a better hill & trail runner.
Leo MahonMar 11 2020, 2:25pmIMRA are hosting another junior training day given by
Missing Link Coaching team Sarah Mc Cormack and Paul Tierney in Glendalough on Saturday 21st March
There will be an outdoor session and an indoor session in the Glendalough Hotel.
Interested ? Contact Miriam Maher Junior Affairs Officer
miriamfmaher@gmail.com
Miriam MaherMar 11 2020, 3:26pmWe've had great interest in this workshop - its now at capacity!

waiting list possible in case of drop outs - just drop me an email - miriam.maher@imra.ie

Thanks

Miriam
Miriam MaherMar 11 2020, 3:29pmAh nooooo.......I've fallen foul to the website gremlins and it's not even April 1st yet. Just shows I've never looked to be put on a w**ting l**t!!!

If anyone wants to be contacted in the event that a place becomes available on the workshop - email me ;-)

Thanks

Miriam