British & Irish Junior Championships
- Saturday 24 September, 2011
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Under 16 course and profile Under 18 course and profile
- Getting There:
- near Llanberis, Wales
- Organisers Instructions:
- To be held in north Wales in conjunction with the Commonwealth mountain running championships.
International categories: Under 18 (born 1993/1994), under 16 (born 1995-1996) Teams: 4 to run, 3 to score
Trial: Will be held on August 13th in conjunction with trial for World championships.
Selection basis: First two in trial races plus other positions based on trial race, mountain running, and cross-country/road performances in 2010/2011. All selection is subject to the athlete being capable of finishing within 5% of the trial winners time and 15% of the international race winners times. Only athletes who meet the criteria will be selected this means that full teams may not be sent. Selected athletes should be registered with Athletics Ireland.
- Race distances Under 16: 6.31 km / 315m Under 18: 6.77 km / 317m