Irish Mountain
Running Association

WMRA Youths Trial Howth

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Gerry BradyJan 17 2010, 3:40pmEvent details page contains information on the selection race to pick the teams for the WMRA International Youths Challenge. See maps page for course.
Gerry BradyMar 15 2010, 11:00pmThere will be an easy training run over the trial route for the Youths race on Sunday 21st March in Howth. Meet at the car park opposite Maud's cafe on the seafront at 11 a.m. We will run up the road from there to the GAA club (this is a steep climb) and do two laps of the course before running back down to the car park. Bring warm clothing and a waterproof top.
ronan doyleMar 28 2010, 11:14pmhi i am a member of clonliffe harriors . how would i go about entering this race.
Gerry BradyMar 29 2010, 12:45amRonan, you can enter on the day. Please complete the IMRA registration form, a link to it is available on the IMRA web page for the event (it requires a parent or guardian signature). If you have time and someone to accompany you, the map of the race route is on the event page and a training run over it would give you more awareness of what is involved. Contact Mags.Greenan@imra.ie or Gerry.Brady@imra.ie if you have queries.
Eoghan TottenApr 2 2010, 9:40pmHi Gerry. Am I able to run the trial on the 10th?
Gerry BradyApr 2 2010, 10:33pmHi Eoghan, yes you are. First two in trial race get selected plus one other. By the way that was a great win you had in the British and Irish last year. email me at gerry dot brady at imra.ie if queries on course etc.
Gerry BradyApr 5 2010, 7:58pmA link to photos of the course are on the IMRA event page under Notes, or see http://www.flickr.com/photos/24280411@N06/sets/72157623652283087/

a few course marshalls would be useful if you live locally :) please let Mags.Greenan at imra.ie or myself know
Eoghan TottenApr 9 2010, 2:06pmWhat is the entry fe?
Eoghan TottenApr 10 2010, 6:05pmMichael Treacy here's my e-mail! eoghantotten@googlemail.com

E-mail me through your number!

A massive thanks to Mags, Gerry and anybody else involved today.
shane walshApr 11 2010, 1:04amyea good race thanks to all involved
Michael TreacyApr 11 2010, 8:29amThanks Eoghan i will email you my number now also thanks to Mags,Gerry and everyone who helped organise the race it was a great course.