Irish Mountain
Running Association

Garryduff Woods, Rochestown

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Fergal DaltonMay 1 2023, 5:51pmHi, what time do volunteers need to be there please?
Thanks.
Paul CarrollMay 1 2023, 6:47pmHi. If I could have the volunteers at the start line around 5 , that would be great.
John CollinsMay 1 2023, 7:31pmGreetings from Mallow all,
is there a map of the course available please?
See y’all on Wednesday DG
Paul CarrollMay 2 2023, 4:48pmI’ll be emailing all volunteers with details this evening.
Gregory HeffernanMay 2 2023, 4:49pmHi. This is my first IMRA event in around 20 years. Do I need to buy/get a chip or number for this event? thanks. Greg.
Barry TwohigMay 2 2023, 5:25pmHi
I have just signed up for the Imra yearly membership and for the race in Garryduff tmrw night.
I don’t have a chip or a number. Is it ok to race tmrw night?
Brian BuckleyMay 2 2023, 5:34pmHi lads, no need for a chip. Just turn up at race sign in and you'll get your race number for the year.
Carla SilvaMay 3 2023, 10:16amHi, brand new member here and this is my 1st IMRA run. What time should we be there to have enough time to collect our race number? Thanks
Stephen O KeeffeMay 3 2023, 10:38amI'd say give yourself plenty of time as parking can be tight.

Registration usually opens an hour or so before the race starts.
Shane CooneyMay 4 2023, 7:41amFantastic course yesterday, well done, great race. Thanks to all the volunteers.
John CollinsMay 4 2023, 5:39pmHail to the Gaffer and his merry band of warriors. That was 7 star hard. So much up hill and down dale. That run to the finish line was really exhilarating! Way. To. Go.
Kindest Regards. John Collins MRCVS
Brian FlannellyMay 4 2023, 10:05pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie