Irish Mountain
Running Association

Kilmac Running Festival - 5 Tops and 1 Drop

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Graham K. BusheApr 24 2022, 6:17pmHi everyone,
Have a look at this great race devised by the one and only Brian Kitson.
https://www.imra.ie/events/view/id/2226
A summer preview of the outer loop of this race.
Graham K. BusheSep 20 2022, 3:14pmHi Everyone. Yes it's that time again. As we prepare for the Kilmacanogue Running Festival, it is time to get your emails sent in for pre entry to the 5-Tops 1-Drop race.
Reminder that this is an unmarked race over open mountains covering some rough and exposed terrain. A proven ability to navigate in a similar type race in the past is required. (for example Leinster Championship, Stone Cross to Lug, Glacier Lakes etc.)
Please email the RD graham.bushe@ucd.ie and wait for a reply before purchasing entry to this event.
Graham
Graham K. BusheSep 23 2022, 12:32amHi Everyone, thanks to those who have emailed me regarding entering this race. I have replied to all the the emails I have received so far.
(And I've checked my spam folder)
So. If you've emailed me and I haven't responded, please let me know or check the email address you used and try again.
G
Graham K. BusheOct 6 2022, 5:52pmSo, the shop is about to shut and here are the entries so far...
Ayling Alan
Barrett Duncan
Barry John J
Barry Pat
Boyle Joseph
Campbell Rory
Cottam Alan
Curley Patrick
Forsyth Sean
Fortune Bernard
Furey Brian
Hay Derek
kenny liam
Lawless Terry
Little Gareth
McGuinness Gerry
McGurren Finbar
McInerney Declan
Vines Liam
Wheeler Elizabeth
Warren SwordsOct 6 2022, 6:02pmHi Graham, unfortunately there should be an entry for me there too. I got confirmation payment email.
Graham K. BusheOct 6 2022, 10:15pm@Warren, I did eventually have to leave the office...
:p
Warren SwordsOct 10 2022, 4:47pmThanks to Graham and all the team for a fantastic event. Brilliant organisation matched with perfect weather.

It's a great course and brilliant craic seeing all the different lines taken, intentional or otherwise. Despite how close it is, it's always exciting dropping off summit of Djouce and heading for War Hill and Tonduff. Never know what you are in for.