Irish Mountain
Running Association

Scarr

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Hannah GibneyJun 5 2021, 3:54pmHi guys,
I was just wondering how does one go about getting involved to assist with race directing? Would love to give it a go!

Hannah
Laura FlynnJun 5 2021, 4:19pmHi Hannah, it’s great that you’re interested in race directing. I see from your runner profile that your relatively new to Imra but you’ve already got a commendable volunteering record relatively speaking.
Your best approach is to sign up as a deputy RD for Scarr. You can do this by clicking on the volunteer tab on that event page. When a Race Director has been assigned to Scarr they can then accept you.
You should also read the duties of Race Director which are detailed in the Volunteer section on the home page.
Let me know if any questions.
You can email me directly on laura.flynn@imra.ie
Hannah GibneyJun 5 2021, 11:01pmHi Laura,
That’s great thank you so much for the info and help, I’ll sign up now! Excited to see racing back again now!
Hannah
Javaid GaynorYesterday, 11:00amHi just wondering when the online entry for this race will open up?

Thanks,
Javaid
Lillian DeeganYesterday, 11:12amHi Javaid, committee are looking at this presently. We’ll get an update posted on here in the next day or so. Will you keep an eye out for same.

Thanks,
Lillian