Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ballyhoura Peak Marathon (+ WMRA LDC Trial '20)

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Shane KennyAug 8 2020, 9:56pmGreat event guys very well ran, just a quick question on the primel tracking results, my time has 2min added on for some reason? Just wondering who I contact thanks
Robbie WilliamsAug 8 2020, 11:41pmDon’t worry

They are all provisional

All will be corrected over next 24 hours
Gordon PlaceAug 9 2020, 9:50amThanks to Robbie and all in Munster for another tough day out
Christopher MurnaneAug 9 2020, 1:46pmGreat event and organization in tough conditions, congrats to robbie and all the volunteers.
Tony SullivanAug 9 2020, 3:24pmThank you to all that made yesterday event run so smoothly as always. Great day out.
Jason WebbAug 9 2020, 4:19pmThanks Robbie and Volunteers for giving up your day. It was a great day out except for the sunburn and was very well organized, cheers for the new cup and buff.
Brian FlannellyAug 10 2020, 7:22amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
David PowerAug 10 2020, 9:27pmThanks all, especially the volunteers who organised the day and made it possible. I put my thoughts together, so check out the race report.
Christopher MurnaneAug 10 2020, 10:18pmGreat race report Dave, thanks for sharing
Barry MinnockAug 12 2020, 3:06pmWell done to all the organisers on a great event. Extremely tough event - one of the toughest IMRA races I've done, if not the toughest, primarily due to the heat but also the amount of climbing. Very satisfying to finish in one piece, but I'm still in recovery mode now :)