Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ballyhoura Trail Marathon

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Owen HarneyMar 12 2019, 5:05pmHi all,

When is sign up for this expected to open? Looking forward to returning to Ballyhoura after the brilliant moonlight event in January!

All the best,
Owen
Robbie WilliamsMar 16 2019, 2:16pmWill open entry Monday morning for 10k Half Full & Ultra

I will post when open on forum here.

All race details will be on the imra page.

Thanks.

Those looking to stay in area.
Contact Ballyhoura Luxury Hostel ASAP
Pól Ó MurchúMar 16 2019, 6:02pmJust getting in early....waiting list...
1) Pól Ó Murchú
Mick HanneyApr 29 2019, 1:47pmThe plotaroute map is from the Moonlight marathon in Jan. Is the direction the same for May 4th or are we tackling the delights of Seefin in the first half of the race this time instead? :-)
Robert CunninghamApr 29 2019, 3:49pmYes Mick, Same route as the moonlight marathon. You will be tackling Seefin early in the second half of the Marathon.
Robbie WilliamsApr 30 2019, 1:04pmAny Marathoners not able due to run the distance due to injury/lack can change to the marathon or the 10km race instead. You can just sign in on the morning.

Unfortunately the half is not an option as the buses are full.
Pádraig DoyleMay 4 2019, 4:15pmLads, Robbie and all the volunteers,
Thanks very much for putting on another thoroughly enjoyable mountainy, runny, festivaly big-day-out jobbie. Good buzz, craic, food and beer.
SHIRLEY O'HAREMay 4 2019, 4:32pmFantastic event in ballyhoura today, thanks so much to all involved. 2 of us Forgot to collect mug after - is there a chance of getting at next event?
Brian FlannellyMay 4 2019, 11:30pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Betty WalshMay 5 2019, 10:00pmI definitely ran spontaneous marathon yesterday, which my creaking muscles today will testify to, but the results say I only ran a half...
Betty WalshMay 5 2019, 10:01pmI definitely ran spontaneous marathon yesterday, which my creaking muscles today will testify to, but the results say I only ran a half...