Irish Mountain
Running Association

Woodstock Trail

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Paul LarkinsFeb 17 2019, 11:51amHi, just back from running the trail around Woodstock this morning. Noticed that a section of the loop is closed and fenced off. I see a JCB parked at the fence and appears as if they are improving the trail , whilst this is great just wanted to ensure the RD was aware in case it impacts the race in a few weeks, thanks Paul
Lillian DeeganFeb 17 2019, 12:04pmCheers Paul - info. appreciated. Cormac and his team for Woodstock did a recce below last w/e. He followed up with us, making mention of a possible need for a slight course adjustment. We will get the adjusted route mapped/ detailed once Cormac has Oughaval Woods wrapped up on.

Thanks again for the heads up.
Niamh KellyFeb 17 2019, 2:12pmHi Paul, thanks for the update we were out doing a recce and seen it all right.it will be great when they have it all finished. But we are still good to go for Woodstock on the 3rd.
See you there!
Niamh
Jenny Uí ShéFeb 17 2019, 9:01pmHi just wondering will there be a junior course and if so how long will it be and
Does it head off at 11 as well? Thankyou
Jenny
Cormac MacDonnellFeb 18 2019, 6:15pmHi Paul.
Thanks for that.

Would you be free to help out on the day by any chance as we could do with a few helpers on it or were you planning on running ?
Jenny - junior course will be an out and back route under 4km. Older juniors may wish to do the longer race ( about 8k)
Thanks for that.

Would you be free to help out on the day by any chance as we could do with a few helpers on it or were you planning on running ?
Jenny - junior course will be an out and back route under 4km. Older juniors may wish to do the longer race ( about 8k)
Thanks for that.

Charlotte KearneyFeb 19 2019, 2:23amI'm hoping to get down for Woodstock too. It will be the first race I've done this year so I will have to pick up my number.... Only problem is I can't find my email conformation, I only know my number from my purchase history. Is that enough to bring to registration?
Lillian DeeganFeb 19 2019, 7:21am+ the landmark head gear Mrs :)

Great to see your planning to tip down for this one C. To answer your Q - knowing your bib No. is sufficient (and really helpful) when signing-in to race. Members are only asked to present their email confirmation if they have bought one of the 50 euro voucher cards.

Enjoy the gig ;)
Charlotte KearneyFeb 19 2019, 8:43amOf course the lucky hat is coming too!!! :-)
Peter O'FarrellFeb 19 2019, 10:30amCharlotte (or anyone else) : your 2019 race number is on the runner profile page (the "me" button when logged in and 765 in your case) and you can find anyone's 2019 number by clicking their name

https://www.imra.ie/runners/view/id/8696
Niamh KellyFeb 19 2019, 10:49amJust letting everyone know the there is now an end of season prize for the SEL

Run 5 races and volunteer at one and receive a prize at the end of the year

Great to see some chat all ready for Woodstock it set in a beautiful location and well worth a trip down

Niamh
Jenny Uí ShéFeb 26 2019, 9:37pmHi there Sunday will be my first race of 2019 and
I have just signed my son up too. So knowing
Our numbers is all we need to colllect numbers
Is that right? I have 2 runs left on a voucher cab
I still use these? Thanks jenny
Niamh KellyFeb 26 2019, 9:48pmHi Jenny, yep once you know your numbers we will give them to you and you can use your voucher as well, see you Sunday
Niamh
Jenny Uí ShéFeb 27 2019, 6:07amThankyou Niamh
Paul LarkinsMar 1 2019, 10:32pmSorry Cormac , id love to help out as a non runner , happy to help
Niamh KellyMar 1 2019, 10:57pmThat's Great Paul
Volunteer on the event page and I will add you to the email

Thank you
Charlotte KearneyMar 3 2019, 7:01pmThanks to all the race volunteers today, it may have nearly exploded my lungs and melted my legs, but it was brilliantly marked, marshelled and organised so thank you very much :-)
Niamh KellyMar 4 2019, 9:17pmThank you, Charlotte delighted you enjoyed it and see you out there again
Conor O'FarrellMar 5 2019, 9:59amHi All

Sounds like a great race was had on Sunday, despite the weather. Well done to all involved.

Results are now up, please send any queries to conor <dot> ofarrell <at> imra <dot> ie.

Con