Irish Mountain
Running Association

Corrin - CASHLESS ENTRY!!

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
David ORiordanJan 8 2019, 9:15amHi Lads

I paid for membership and Corrin Hill for a Junior (i have 2019 Membership), I did not get an email conformation, Payment ID 20547, it has showed up on My Purchase History but has no Race Number.

I have 2019 membership for myself, I also paid for Corrin for myself and received a conformation e-mail.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
David
Graham K. BusheJan 8 2019, 10:43amHi David, (apologies if you've already tried this) Search in the runners tab to find the Junior you paid membership for. Their category and race number for 2019 will be displayed also.
You need to have a separate account set up for that junior member and purchase the membership through their account. Is could possible that you paid your membership twice. Is the confirmation in your purchase history or theirs? g
Bobby ORiordanJan 8 2019, 11:03amHi Graham

That's the issue, I didn't have a separate account for my lad, I have now.

I will buy membership and a race entry for corrin and sort out the money for the previous entry later.

Thanks for your help.

David
Bobby ORiordanJan 8 2019, 11:03amHi Graham

That's the issue, I didn't have a separate account for my lad, I have now.

I will buy membership and a race entry for corrin and sort out the money for the previous entry later.

Thanks for your help.

David
David ORiordanJan 8 2019, 11:06amLast Post should have been from my account not my young lads account.

Thanks
David
Graham K. BusheJan 8 2019, 11:36amNo problem, I had to set up accounts for my sons in the past. I just need to remember who I have logged in as when I purchase entries to different races ;)
Conor O'FarrellJan 8 2019, 5:05pmHi David

I just dropped you an email there with the details.

Con
Stephen McCarthyJan 8 2019, 5:51pmHello, I see kids race is free but do they need to be registered members and get a number? Thanks.
Robbie WilliamsJan 8 2019, 6:52pmKiddies u10 parents run with them

No registration

Junior 10-16 reg like adults
Stephen McCarthyJan 8 2019, 7:03pmGreat thanks Robbie.
Brian FlannellyJan 14 2019, 5:11pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian.flannelly at imra dot ie