Irish Mountain
Running Association

Johns Hill, Killbrannish

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Kevin D O'BrienFeb 14 2018, 2:42pmHi All

Map & route updated for the race. Hope to see a good turnout on the 4th March!
Kevin D O'BrienFeb 21 2018, 3:27pm11 days to go to Johns Hill.

We still need some more volunteers for the race. Specifically laptop & first aid and some on course marshals.

Kevin
Pádraig DoyleFeb 26 2018, 10:28amHi Kevin,
I'm hoping to get to this one. I've bought a batch of 10 x vouchers but have yet to pick them up. Will ye have the voucher cards available at this race? If not, I can register online anyway.

Thanks.
P.
Kevin D O'BrienFeb 26 2018, 11:48amHi Padraig

Race vouchers will be available for collection. Just have the proof of purchase on hand and will get you sorted with one

All the best

Kevin
Kevin D O'BrienFeb 26 2018, 2:05pmWith the adverse (aka fun!) weather forecasted this coming week and with the safety of the runners paramount, we will monitor progress throughout the week and give an update on Thursday regarding the race.

Access can be difficult to the race start in such wintery conditions and we won’t take any unnecessary risks getting there and on the hills.

All going well, we may make amendments to the mandatory kit requirements.

Keep an eye on the forum for more details later in the week.
Pádraig DoyleFeb 26 2018, 9:57pmThanks Kevin. Here's hoping for clear roads and snowy hills.
Kevin D O'BrienMar 2 2018, 1:41pmHi All

We will unfortunately have to postpone the race. We don't think that we will have enough of a thaw on the upper roads to get there safely.

We are looking at a different date in the schedule and it will go ahead later in the year.

Hopefully you can all get out and enjoy the snowy trails and hills somewhere!