Irish Mountain
Running Association

Silvermines - Killoscully Half Marathon

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Brian FlannellyApr 28 2018, 3:44pmEntries now open for this event - closing 2nd June - just login to MyIMRA and go to "PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS" tab.
Tadhg RyanMay 8 2018, 1:55pmHi. I am from Killoscully. Popped out to recce a good skelp of the race at the weekend. Compliments to the course designer (s). A great variety of trails (ashamed to say I didn't know about 2 pieces of the route). It'll be great fun ... but as I climb up Keeper on race day it won't be compliments that will be on my lips!
Seán HarteMay 10 2018, 10:09amGlad you enjoyed the route Tadhg. The last bit of the climb up Keeper is a test alright, but overall the route is downhill :-)
Tom DownesJun 5 2018, 3:08pmI feel terrible about this question. I got distracted by the cork marathon on Saturday, Is there any spaces left?
TONY REEVESJun 7 2018, 5:54pmHi same question is it possible to enter this race as just joined IMRA
TONY REEVESJun 7 2018, 5:54pmHi same question is it possible to enter this race as just joined IMRA
Gordon PlaceJun 7 2018, 5:56pmRegistration for the race closed on Saturday
TONY REEVESJun 7 2018, 6:21pmANY CHANCE OF LATE ENTRY
Aidan HoganJun 8 2018, 1:22pmSorry Tony, too late at this stage I'm afraid. It'll have to be next year. Some other good HMs coming up in the league, including a monster of a one in the Galtees in August.
Pádraig DoyleJun 9 2018, 5:53pmSeán, Aidan and all the volunteers... thanks for a crucifying day on the hills. If I'd known that curry would be so tasty, I'd have maybe ran a bit faster.... actually, who am I fooling?
Lovely event tho. Thanks to ye all.
P.
Gordon PlaceJun 9 2018, 6:19pmThanks everyone for a great day out, lovely tough route, curry and apple pie were very welcome!
Seán HarteJun 9 2018, 8:28pmHappy to hear that people enjoyed the day.

Results and some photos are uploaded now.
Kevin CollierJun 11 2018, 1:17pmIt nearly killed me but I loved it.
Thanks for a great race.