Irish Mountain
Running Association

College Champs - Camaderry

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Niall McCarthyJan 14 2018, 9:23pmHi,
The current date of March 3rd for college champs is clashing with the Cross Country Intervarsities. I imagine there is a fairly large overlap/drain of potential runners.
Is there perhaps any scope for a change of date?
Thanks,
Niall McCarthy,
UCD Orienteering Club
Leo MahonJan 18 2018, 7:25pmHi Niall
Yes I have been informed about the Cross Country Intervarsities by your PRO I'm proposing to bring it back to its original location Camaderry on Saturday 24th Hope we'll have a good turnout
Cheers
Leo Mahon
Niall McCarthyJan 25 2018, 1:41pmHi Leo,
That's great, thanks for being so accommodating.
Personally im also delighted to see it return to Camaderry - a great course.
Niall
Alex HunterMar 17 2018, 8:57amHi Leo, Can’t see a separate entry to purchase for College Race on site. Assume you just purchase the entry to U18 Trials on same day?
Leo MahonMar 17 2018, 8:20pmYou are already entered with one other
Cheers
Leo
Leo MahonMar 21 2018, 10:25amAs of this morning we have 2 entries for the College championship on Camaderry this Saturday If the numbers stay as is there will be no race
The IMRA regulations are you must register and enter on line There is no money taken on the day any queries contact Leo Mahon 0868135994
I will be recce img the coarse Thursday at 1pm
Leo MahonMar 21 2018, 10:28amThe College Championship is on Camaderry not Maulin registration upper lake car park closes 11.30
Leo MahonMar 23 2018, 2:43pmThe coarse on Camaderry is good to go recced it yesterday
Mike LongMar 24 2018, 4:28pmJust to thank Leo and his team for putting on the races today. High standard of competition over a great course. I realise the numbers in these races will be small and involve considerable effort but it is great that IMRA continue to promote mountain running amongst young people
Mike
Leo MahonMar 25 2018, 1:19pmWas history made yesterday where the women outnumbered the men finishers in an IMRA race.???
Dispite small numbers the quality of the athletes was good the results spread over all our great universities Laura Brennan PRO TCD AC worked very hard to get the numbers out thanks Laura I was told at the end of the race two competitors hitched some way to the event
1st male Andrew O' Donnghaile NUIG
1st female Deirdre Nic Canna TCD
TCD won the women's team full results posted as soon as possible
Thanks to all
Leo Mahon