Irish Mountain
Running Association

Slievenamon - European Trials

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Brian CarrollApr 8 2018, 4:38pmthis was my second attempt at an imra race and failed to finish the long route today. i fell and bashed up my knee...
just a shout out to the lad that offered to help me around the last 3.5k or so and the girl that offered me use of her phone.
thanks guys, i hope you both finished strong. until the next time :)
Rory LeadbetterApr 8 2018, 11:47pmThanks to the RD and all the helpers. Great run despite the conditions and late route change.
Karen DevenneyApr 9 2018, 7:06pmResults are now up. If there areany issues, please email me on karen.devenney at imra dot ie
Phil HodgeApr 9 2018, 10:27pmKaren, please see e-mail I sent regarding clarification of Junior podium results. Please let me know if you don't receive it.
On behalf of the NIMRA contingent, thank-you for a great race in tough conditions and wonderful hospitality in the pub afterwards - well worth our trek down.
kind regards,
Phil.
Miriam MaherApr 9 2018, 11:08pmPhil, that’s being sorted, the number Tony ran with caused the blip:) Well done to all the NIMRA lads on super running on a tough course!