Irish Mountain
Running Association

Glen of the Downs

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Brian O MurchuJul 9 2015, 6:29pmCould I be accepted as RD please?
Pól Ó MurchúJul 9 2015, 9:47pmDone...Actually at first when I seen the mail I was like...What's Brian on about I already accepted him a couple of days ago...then I realised it was a different race. lol... I apologise for the abusive language I was thinking Brian... ;-)
Brian O MurchuJul 9 2015, 10:14pmI may use the guise of a 'yearbook interview' to interrogate you further on this....
Brian O MurchuJul 9 2015, 10:21pmActually, even though am accepted as RD I don't seem to have any of the features usually available. If I go back to a previous race I was RD those features are available but not for this race #weird
Pól Ó MurchúJul 9 2015, 11:16pmhmmm weird...I have those features for every race so can't really compare mine but looks fine to me...I know I may be stating the obvious here but you are logged into "My Imra"? Maybe drop me a mail or pm me on facebook with a screenshot of what you can see and I'll look into it but might be one for Eoin. I can add/amend anything if you need.
Brian O MurchuJul 30 2015, 11:29pmVolunteering opportunities are available for Glen of the Downs!
Henny brandsmaJul 31 2015, 11:55amHi Brian you can ad my name onto your volunteering list. Regards Henny. PS I am not running.
Brian O MurchuJul 31 2015, 1:29pmWelcome to the team Henny, great you are on board! I have added your name to event. Can you email me so I can include you on the team updates murchubrian at Gmail dot com
Brian O MurchuJul 31 2015, 11:02pmWarren Swords, Richard Church and Declan Murphy...I have certificates for you guys at Glen on the Downs!
Brian O MurchuAug 2 2015, 10:00amOpportunity has arisen for first aid position
Brian O MurchuAug 3 2015, 12:39pmFirst Aid and a few more volunteers required for Wednesday night!
Brian O MurchuAug 4 2015, 7:25amThis race still needs a First Aid person to meet the requirements to go ahead. Sign up here!
Daniela BoehmAug 4 2015, 8:17amHi everyone, a number of cars were broken into at this race last year so please beware and don't leave any valuables in your vehicles.
Brian O MurchuAug 5 2015, 7:12amAn exciting new position has arisen of car park warden....sign up on the event page!
Kevin HeddermanAug 5 2015, 8:35amIts my first time trying to do one of these events. How do I register for tonights event at 8pm?
Thanks
Kevin
Mick HanneyAug 5 2015, 8:43amKevin - its not 8pm. Race start is 7:30. If you are registering best to give yourself time and get there around 1/4 to 7. Registration is usually adjacent to race start, on the left of the N11 heading south at the - exit N11 at the Horkons garden centre.
Brian O MurchuAug 5 2015, 11:05amHi Kevin,

Registration will be open from 18:10-19:15 today. If you can complete the following form and bring it with you, it will speed up registration:
https://www.imra.ie/ad-hoc/IMRAMembershipForm2015.pdf
Henny brandsmaAug 5 2015, 11:45amHi Brian,was away for couple of days,so was not being able to contact you,have unfortunately no first aid qualification otherwise would have done that job,try to be at the start at about 18.10 hr.you can contact me at hennybrandsma@yahoo.is or phone 087-7604825
.Regards Henny
Brian O MurchuAug 5 2015, 11:46amThanks Henny, see you later!
Brian O MurchuAug 5 2015, 12:31pmI've managed to secure a small number of yearbooks, they will be available at the race and at Plucks also!
Andrew HanneyAug 5 2015, 10:48pmThank you to all the volunteers for another great race. Well done.
Brian O MurchuAug 6 2015, 12:15amThanks to the Trail League Team who all contributed to the successful staging of this race, including Gordon Wilson and Michael Gygax who were on patrol duties. Kevin O'Brien for some more brillo photos. Results will be posted next week, provisional results are as follows:
1. Graham Bushe (who also volunteered)
2. Alvin Coughlan
3. Sam Hunt

F1. Emma Hand
F2. Rachel Wisdom
F3. Niamh O'Ceallaigh

M40. Bernard Fortune
F40. Zoe Melling

M50 Ger Moloney
F50 Eileen Rowland (who also volunteered)

MJ. Simon Hillingsworth

There are still some category winners to be confirmed, prizes will be forwarded to next weeks race; Devils Glen

Once the results are posted I'll be signing off volunteering for the year and actually run some races for a change
Ciara NaughtonAug 10 2015, 12:03pmJust wondering when the Glen of the Downs results will go up?
Thanks
Pól Ó MurchúAug 10 2015, 9:47pmup now.
Laszlo OraAug 12 2015, 12:26pmHi Pol, I have completed this race (1371), but my result\time has not uploaded. Thank you!
Daniela BoehmAug 12 2015, 2:30pmHi Laszlo, unfortunately we weren't able to find your number in the list of results. I remember we wrote out a number for you by hand which was probably not that clear to read and might be the reason why it wasn't recorded correctly. Do you have any idea what time you finished or which numbers finished just in front or behind you? Thanks, Daniela
Laszlo OraAug 12 2015, 3:42pmHi Daniela, I have tracked my time: 43:03. Unfortunately I don't remember any number front or behind me.