Irish Mountain
Running Association

Doon Hill

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Jane GriffinMay 11 2014, 9:51pmHello. I'm having trouble uploading photos to the site. There's no year or event option only upload document and submit which gives an error message. Any help would be great. Thanks. Jane
Pól Ó MurchúMay 11 2014, 11:20pmThere's a lot of work being done at the minute on the website in the background which you probably won't notice but will change certain areas like online reg, uploading results, photos etc. Eoin is doing a lot of work on this at the minute so I suspect it's to do with that. Give it a few days and I'd imagine it should be fixed.
Eoin KeithMay 11 2014, 11:27pmThe Photo upload has changed. You now upload the photos in a tab on the events page, so you do not need to identify the event the photos relate to, as it is already established by the screen you are uploading on.

I'll have a check to see if I can reproduce any errors on the photo upload page for myself, and fix any I can as soon as I get the chance.

The whole photo upload error needs a major upgrade at some point. All this takes lots of time, so it could be a while before it happens.

Eoin