Irish Mountain
Running Association

Hellfire Spring

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
caitlín BentFeb 18 2014, 12:12pmCan Tom Galvin be registered as a running helper for Hellfire Spring event. My imra does not recognize my email address.
Dermot MurphyMar 3 2014, 8:46pmI have Tommy down as a helper - I cannot seem to add anyone to the volunteer list for this event - can the webmaster help with this?

Could do with a few more volunteers including race marker, marshals and people to help at the finish.
Stephen BrennanMar 7 2014, 9:48amI've put myself down as deputy to learn the ropes. Will do RD later in the season.

Stephen
Mick HanneyMar 7 2014, 6:30pmDermot, did you say Tommy was taking the gear after the Maulin race? Cheers, Mick
Dermot MurphyMar 7 2014, 7:30pmHi Mick, Tommy said he would take the gear alright. Not sure if he would be taking the laptop though, if the results are still not to be finalised, it may need to stay with the lap top person.
Torben DahlMar 9 2014, 9:52pmI have the laptop from the Maulin race this weekend. I will need to pass it on to one of the volunteers to bring it to the Hellfire race. Preferable to someone who can meet me in Dublin city centre during the week, please. I can meet anytime during the day. Please e-mail me at td(at)tdahl.eu, thanks!

Torben
Dermot MurphyMar 12 2014, 8:36amRepeating Torbens appeal for someone to pass on the lap top to. Torben needs to pass this on to someone by Friday evening. Preferably to some who will be at the race, but if not, perhaps I can pick it up off someone on my way to the race on Sunday morning? Can anyone help out?
Samuel FoxMar 12 2014, 12:19pmDermot - I live just off stocking lane, not far off route from your way up to Hellfire (not 100% certain to make the race so you would be best collect it Sunday morning), I also work in town and so could arrange to collect the laptop tomorrow lunchtime. Let me know if you want me to help out.
James H CahillMar 12 2014, 12:23pmHi Dermot, I volunteered to help at Hellfire, I could have someone meet Torben in town to collect the laptop and get it to me and I can bring it to Hellfire on Sunday if that is of assistance
Dermot MurphyMar 12 2014, 12:31pmThanks Sam - that would be great if you could pick up the lap top from Torben. Please text me your number (mine is zero87 seven445475) and I will ring you on Saturday to see if I need to pick it up from you or if you can make the race.

James - thanks for the offer - Sam was in first!
Dermot MurphyMar 12 2014, 1:12pmWarren, what time do you want to start marking the course on Sunday?
Warren SwordsMar 12 2014, 7:55pmWhatever time suits Dermot. I won't be running. I've done the course a few times so know the route reasonably well and will have a GPS of the route on my phone when marking just to be sure!

Would hope to have it marked by 11.15am or so?
Dermot MurphyMar 12 2014, 8:24pmWarren, thats grand - meet you at 10:15 so? That should give you plenty of time.
Dermot MurphyMar 13 2014, 9:48amRegistration will open at 11am and close at 11:50am sharp.

Can all volunteers be there for 10:45? (Apart from Warren).

Please try to car pool as much as possible? The car park is not very big and will be open to the public.
Vivian O'GormanMar 13 2014, 9:22pmHave put my car in carpool but if somebody needs a lift from somewhere not mentioned text me anyway - 087 4150398 - and we can make arrangements.
Pól Ó MurchúMar 16 2014, 3:05pmResults up. The following errors that I am aware of will be fixed in due course:
Brian Leonard - 12th - 27.03
Seamus Kavanagh - 15th - 28.2
Ted McDowell - 59th - 35.19
Ruth Ceannt - 79th - 40.13
Keith Matthews - 84th - 44.43
Kaiori Creed - 85th - 44.57
Any other errors or changes drop me a mail to pol.omurchu (at) imra.ie
Dermot MurphyMar 16 2014, 4:12pmThanks Pol.

Thanks as well to all who helped out today, really helped everything to move smoothly. As noted by Pol, if there are any errors in the results, please let us know.