Maurice Mullins Ultra
- Saturday 4 September, 2021
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 10 (Extreme) - Extreme, >1,000M ascent or > 30Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2021-08-09 09:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2021-09-01 22:00:00
- Entry limit:
- Entry cost:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- This is a new route from the Car Park across from the Pier Gates heading along the wicklow way to the Bridge that crosses the Glencullen river - 44km is the distance approximately.
- Getting There:
- Organisers Instructions:
- MANDATORY SHOWERPROOF JACKET MUST BE CARRIED/WORN DURING ALL IMRA EVENTS
Strict cut-off times will be imposed at each of the aid points along the route. These are:
- Gates (Halfway, 22km): 13:00
- Crone Woods Gate(33km return): 14:45
Kit Requirements: A raincoat will be required to be carried by all runners.
Again this year will be a special handcrafted Wicklow Way mug for each finisher on the day
Please note registration is at the Public Cark park accross from the Pier Gates on the Wicklow Way. Registration open at 7:45am for early starts. 8:30 for the 9:30 start time. Please note face coverings to be worn at registration and for the first 100 meters of race. Please follow marshals directions on the morning.
- Prizegiving Location:
Finish Vikings Car Park
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize