Prince William's Seat
- Saturday 19 June, 2021
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2021-06-17 12:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2021-07-18 13:00:00
- Entry limit:
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- From Dublin City, head towards Johnnie Foxes. When you come to the traffic lights at Johnnie Foxes head south onto Barrack Road and continue onto Bridge Road (road names taken from Google maps). Approximately 1.5 kms down the road is the entrance to the car-park. This will be sign-posted and/or a marshal will be on the road to direct people in. For people coming from Wicklow and that general direction, probably best to head for Enniskerry and then Bridge Road. The lane itself is located at grid ref: O198 189.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Please read the getting there instructions for parking location. The race route can be viewed on www.plotaroute.com. Set the map type to 'OSM Outdoors Map' for best results and select Menu -> Hills to get the route profile. "
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize