Corrin - CASHLESS ENTRY!!
- Corrin Hill
- Sunday 13 January, 2019
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Winter/Spring League
- Entry opens:
- 2019-01-07 00:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2019-01-12 23:59:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- Getting There:
- Corrin Hill, Fermoy, Co. Cork
From Limerick/Dublin side:
Take the M8 motorway as far as junction 14 and then take the old Dublin road through Fermoy, now the R639. On the other side of Fermoy there is a right turn signposted for Fermoy Golf Club - take this road to the entrance to the wood.
From the Cork side:
Take exit 17 off the M8 at Watergrasshill and drive through Rathcormack and proceed towards Fermoy. Just over 2 kms to the north of Rathcormack, you drive through the roundabout by Cork Marts. One km after this, you take the next left which is signposted for Fermoy Golf Club.
- Organisers Instructions:
ONLINE REGISTRATION/VOUCHERS ONLY INCLUDING JUNIORS (KIDDIES FREE)- NO CASH ACCEPTED
This race is open to all IMRA members. There will online pre-registration available from the Monday before the event until midnight the night before at Eur7, or alternatively an IMRA race voucher card stamp (a 10 stamp IMRA race voucher card can be purchased for Eur50 as per instruction below) ,
Under IMRA rules for competitor's safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE FOR 2019!
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership costs €10 for a calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your "myimra" account on www.imra.ie. If you don't have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase 2019 membership using a credit/debit card.
- Bring the membership confirmation email containing your race number for the year with you to your first race
- Get a bib number at your first race, and hold on to it, as it's valid for the full year.
- To pay for the individual race entry, go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase race entry for Eur7 using a credit/debit card. (available from the Monday before the event until midnight the night before )
- Alternatively, also on the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page, you can purchase a 10 stamp IMRA race voucher card for Eur50 using a credit/debit card. The remaining 9 stamps can be used in subsequent league races. Bring the race voucher confirmation email containing your race voucher details with you to your first race to collect.
Note: If you are not a 2019 IMRA member or don't know your race number, it will not be possible to enter the race
- All race routes are exact same as last year.Please note there will be "kiddies" and "Junior" races prior to adults race. Kiddies race will start at 10:30. Uphill to "Y" junction and back. Juniors will start 10:45. Distance 3.2 km (2 miles). Adults race will start as soon as the last junior is back.
ADULT RACE ROUTE
JUNIOR RACE ROUTE