British and Irish under 17 and 20 Championships
- 2016 British and Irish Junior Championships
- Saturday 17 September, 2016
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 3 (1,1,1) - Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
Course details Under 17 girls 2,100m with 400m climb Under 17 boys 3,200m with 509m climb Under 20 women 3,200m with 509m climb Under 20 men 5,000m with 713m climb
- Getting There:
- Skiddaw, Keswick, England.
- Organisers Instructions:
- A trial race will be held in August.
Selection basis: First two in trial races with other positions based on trial race and mountain running and cross-country/road performances in 2015/2016. All selection is subject to the athlete being at least capable of finishing within 5% of the trial winners time and 10% of the international race winners times. Only athletes who meet the criteria will be selected this means that full teams may not be sent. Selected athletes should be registered with Athletics Ireland.