Colleges Champs Camaderry
- Saturday 22 March, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 7 (2,3,2) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Route Description:
- 2014 RESULTS ARE IN INSTRUCTIONS AS DOCUMENT LINK
Up and down the same route. Starting from Education centre beside upper lake and follow trail to first summit cairn. Course is mostly fast on good ground but the last kilometre to the summit is much rougher and CARE should be taken on this descent.
- Getting There:
- Upper Lake car park Glendalough County Wicklow
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race is for college students only, i.e. there is no open race.
IUAA Rules Runners must meet the criteria in Rule 8.2 Sections (ii) to (v). They do not have to be members of the college athletics club nor need the college be affiliated to the IUAA.
A permit has been obtained from the Wicklow Mountains National Park to hold this event.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Glendalough hotel
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize